Elegant Themes: Divi Wordpress Templates Downloads

Desirable Body: Weight Loss > Muscle Care > Wellbeing

DesirableBody DesirableBody offers its customers 32 different weight loss, health and wellbeing and vitality products. The online store tries to cater for everybody’s needs and offers a whole range of products. Everything from weightloss to muscle care, to energy and recovery to general wellbeing, DesirableBody really do try and please all!


We women are usually good at multitasking... Aren't we??

We have a very special way of welcoming people to our country. According to a sky news report this morning the London 2012 Olympics, scientists have vowed, will be the "riskiest Games" ever for drugs cheats. Anti-doping experts have issued a warning to athletes that a battery of new tests will be used to identify those who illegally enhance their medal chances. Having spent over a billion pounds (That’s 1000 Millions apparently) on a stadium that will be mostly demolished a year after the event the British negativity machine is getting in to full swing. I wonder if these people tried my smile at 10 people a day routine if we would live in a better place?

Yesterday I vowed to smile at 10 people each day and I planned to start on my way to the gym and that’s exactly what I did. Normally I try to ignore people at my gym. I wear a lot of make –up, a habit I have never kicked from my dressing up days as a 6 year old. This generally means that although I sweat I don’t look too dishevelled on the cross trainer. Therefore those males that are working out that get a testosterone spike usually rally around like a pack of demented African wild dogs before one of them decides to approach me with an offer I can’t refuse. But today is different, I’m going to be nice to everyone.

The 1st person I smile at is an older gentleman in a suit walking in the other direction. His reaction is to smirk and appear a little guarded, that got the grey matter ticking I think. Then I walk into the gym and flash a smile at reception. This goes as planned and I get a smile back from the male instructor. As I walk through the turnstile swiping my membership card all in a delightfully seamless manoeuvre my gym bag strap gets caught in one of the turning bars and drags me to the floor. The thought crosses my mind to not get up and just crawl to the locker room but that’s just not going to work, so I manage this embarrassed stumbling dance, run,walk instead. Even worse as I look back, the instructor is almost crying with laughter at my Norman Wisdom antics. It seems a smile is a chance opportunity to create some happiness but a slap-stick comedy moment is ‘priceless’.

Once in the gym I put on my workout music and approach the cross-trainer. I normally stay on this for 20 minutes as it is low impact and helps me maintain my target weight. I’m not one of these people that keeps weight off easily and I have to work at it or I get big in all the wrong places quickly. The combination of a high protein diet, T5’s and exercise 3 times a week are very necessary and staying like this helps my mind to be as happy as my body. The gym is quiet, no surprise as it’s a Monday. I immediately smile at a girl on the trainer next to me, she looks slightly confused since she has clearly attracted the attention of a stalker lesbian, this isn’t going well but hey 3 down, 7 to go!

After 40 minutes I have managed to avoid any unwanted attention so I hit the shower and return to work. I rack up another 3 smiles on my way back and get the efforts reciprocated. Happy me, happy them! The butterfly is taking effect, the world will be a better place.

On my way home I smile at a guy on the tube who makes room for me to squeeze in. Immediately he strikes up conversation and we talk for 5 stops before parting. By now I have lost track of my smile-count and I’m just smiling, it seems my face has changed its attitude and people are just smiling at me too. It seems the plan works.

This morning I am still happy and carrying on with my quest to change the world one happy smile at a time. A smile is free and decorates every room and I plan to carry on with this positive process and recommend it to you all.

Also this morning I have a bruise on my derrière from my epic stunt show, we women are usually good at multitasking but it seems dealing with a smile from a handsome fella whilst trying to change the world and act cool are a bridge too far for this clumsy girl.

The Forza T5 Max Strength helps the user’s immune system fight off various toxic elements found in the body which has been obtained through various methods such as improper diet or eating the wrong kinds of food. Some of the toxic elements that this revolutionary new supplement fights off are the so-called free radicals which has been considered by scientists and health experts alike as the main source of cancer cells in a body.

The Forza T5 Super Strength with Acai Berry works by shifting all the stubborn fat from one area of the body to other areas. This is important because it gives the individual the capability to burn fat faster when they work out.

Forza is one of the leading companies in the weight loss industry. Water Flow, one of their most popular supplements, focuses on decreasing water weight and preventing excessive water retention. Aside from reducing fluid retention safely and quickly, it also works by restoring the appropriate fluid balance in the body. With so many fat burners and weight supplements available in the market, only Forza can do what none of them can. Some may doubt what this product can do, but theres no doubt that it can work and it will do so in a manner that is faster than any other supplement can!